Sunday, March 18, 2007

Making the switch...

I have finally made the switch from xanga...we'll see how it goes!
We celebrated Jackson's 1st birthday with Jon's family in the midst of Friday's snowstorm! Jack loved his balloons, new presents, and of course the cake! He wasn't quite sure what to do with it...he ate it so daintily (if that's a word) taking only one fingerful at a time. His face tells a different story though!
We can't wait to travel to MD this weekend for a birthday party with my family!
It's so hard to believe my little guy is already almost a year old (3/22)! Sometimes I look at him and realize that he really isn't a baby anymore! He is doing new things every day and has such a sweet, laid-back personality. We are so blessed!!

6 comments:

missyotto said...

Ohhh! He is so beautiful! Yes hon, you are blessed as we are! Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I can comment now!
Love the picts...
How busy are your mornings this week?
~Jena

Anonymous said...

cute pics! hope you have a good week!
~JO

Susanne said...

Hi Angie-found you on Jena's blog. Blogspot is lots of fun. I started one in January. Welcome to the secret society! (That's what I think of us blogspotters as anyway)Although I guess it's not so secret as there are millions of us-right?

Anonymous said...

Angie,
Now I have two blogs to look at everyday! Yeaaaah! Jackson is SO cute! I'm going to be home this weekend. Hope to be able to run into you at grams maybe? Love ya,
Steph

Anonymous said...

what an ungrateful wretch i've been, not commenting after you posted just for me! anyway, i just saw that picture of jackson and he is so grown up and cute! wow, time flies.