Monday, July 7, 2008

Best Kept Secret...

I know it's not really a secret, but I can't believe I have never been there before - Lake Tobias! Last week Joelle and I made plans to take Jackson and the girl she nannies. The day did not start out well when Jackson threw up before we got out of the square of E-town!!! I knew he wasn't actually sick, I think it must have been a mix of overexcitedness to see the animals and carsickness. Anyway, we quickly came back home, cleaned up & got changed and then were back on our way.
We had such a great time! J's admission was free, and mine was only $4. Joelle and Lauren went on the safari ride but we skipped that one and just walked around to see the other animals. The petting zoo was a favorite - and free - included in the admission!
We loved our Lake Tobias trip and plan to go at least once more this summer!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Isn't it SUCH A great place? Sam is my animal lover, and we go every summer and love it over and over again!!! You have to go again for the safari ride, for sure!

Nancy said...

Let me know when you are planning the next trip I would love to go!

Carrie said...

I'm glad you had fun even though you had a bad start! We went last year and we all had a great time. Maybe we could get a group together to go up near the end of summer. Just an idea...